Programme changesPosted: May 14, 2010
I’ve just finished making a few changes to the conference programme, and thought it might be useful to list them here.
- Robyn Hunt’s keynote address on Sunday morning has been moved to a slightly later timeslot.
- We have added pre-dinner drinks to the conference dinner programme. Delegates attending the dinner are invited to join us for drinks at Pastis from 6.30 on Sunday 23rd.
- The DAISY update and panel discussion on Monday 24th have shifted to the morning, and the RSB presentation Are Print Disability Consumers connected and heard locally & globally? has shifted from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon. All presentation times on Monday have moved slightly to accommodate these changes.
- The order of the Round Table Clear Print Guidelines Workshop and Round Table E-text Guidelines Workshop has switched.
- The presentation Thirty Years Of Progress In Australian Disability Policy: A Parthian Shot. will be slightly longer than originally programmed. This session will be presented “virtually” – by DVD recording – as Dr Mike Steer is unfortunately unable to join us in person.
- Presenters for the Update on Round Table guidelines session have been confirmed as Elisabeth Wegener & Moira Clunie, both members of the Round Table Executive.
The revised programme is online or you can download the revised programme as Word (93 kB). We’ve also confirmed the room locations for each presentation, and these are listed in the programme. The room locations are shown on our large print floor plan (PDF, 191 kB).