2012 Round Table Conference Registrations OpenPosted: January 13, 2012
Registrations for the 2012 Annual Round Table Conference are now open.
Theme: Universal Access: Are We There Yet?
Dates: Saturday 28 April and Tuesday 1 May 2012.
Venue: Association for the Blind of Western Australia Inc
Conference Dinner and accommodation venue: Mercure Perth Hotel
Round Table is pleased to advise that a grant from the National Disability Conference Initiative has been approved by the Australian Government’s Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs. This funding provides assistance towards travel, accommodation and registration costs for a restricted number of consumers to attend the 2012 Round Table Conference. Attendees seeking this support are requested to submit applications by 29 February 2012.
- There is no guarantee that any application will be approved.
- Late applications cannot be accepted.
Please find attached:
- 2012 Round Table Conference Programme
- 2012 Round Table Conference Registration Form
- FaHCSIA funding application form
(application for assistance with conference costs for self-funded individuals)
- FaHCSIA funding management information
- Trade Exhibitor’s Information
- Trade Exhibitor’s Registration Form
- Exhibitors Registrations close Friday 24 February 2012
- FaHCSIA Funding Applications close Wednesday 29 February 2012.
- Conference Registrations close Friday 16 March 2012
Your assistance with circulating this information as widely as possible would be appreciated
Should you have any queries or require the documentation in an alternate format please do not hesitate to contact me.