2012 Round Table Conference – FaHCSIA Funding Applications close 29 February 2012Posted: February 21, 2012
Reminder: Applications for FAHCSIA funding for the 2012 Round Table Conference close on Wednesday the 29th of February.
The Australian Government’s Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs have approved a grant from the National Disability Conference Initiative to provide assistance towards travel, accommodation and registration costs for consumers to attend the 2012 Round Table Conference.
Universal Access: Are We There Yet?
Saturday 28 April to Tuesday 1 May 2012.
Association for the Blind of Western Australia Inc
61 Kitchener Avenue
Victoria Park, Western Australia
Conference Dinner and accommodation venue:
Mercure Perth Hotel
10 Irwin Street
Perth, Western Australia
Important dates to remember
- FaHCSIA Funding Applications close Wednesday 29 February 2012.
- Accommodation bookings are required by the Mercure no later than Tuesday 27 March 2012
- Conference registrations close Friday 16 March 2012.
Please follow the links below for further information:
- 2012 Round Table Conference Program
- 2012 Round Table Conference Registration Form
- FaHCSIA funding management information
- FaHCSIA funding application form
Should you have any queries, or require assistance completing the application form, please do not hesitate to contact me. My contacts details are:
Telephone: 0417 101 418
- There is no guarantee that any application for FaHCSIA funding will be approved.
- Late applications cannot be accepted.