Guidelines for Producing Clear Print (2011)
The Guidelines for Producing Clear Print have been produced to help print designers to improve the legibility of books, reports, newsletters and other printed material. The guidelines are also intended for those adapting existing printed material into large print for people with low vision.
The guidelines are available as a free download using the links below. Hard copies are available for purchase ($50 for Round Table member organisations, $60 for non-members) using the Order Form for Round Table Guidelines (Word, 40 kB).
- Word version (Word, 18.2 MB)
- Print version (PDF, 802 kB)
- Large print (18pt) version (PDF, 802 kb)
- Electronic braille (BRF) version (brf, 45 kb)
- Duxbury Braille Translator version (dxb, 55 kb)